- Behavioral, Emotional, & Social Issues
- Neurocognitive Functions
- Neurodevelopmental Growth
Our Process and Provisions
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Learning disabilities including dyslexia and disorders of auditory processing
- Developmental disorders such as autism, Asperger’s, and Pervasive Developmental Disorder, as well as mental retardation.
- Psychological disorders including depression, anxiety, Obsessive-Compulsive issues, and other behavioral and emotional disorders
- Assessments for the elderly are also available, including screening for dementia, memory loss, loss of motor coordination, or speech issues.
At our practice, each person is unique. Hence, each of our tests not only provides a diagnosis, but a specific understanding of how each diagnosis affects you. After the assessment is completed, we provide recommendations for each client that target their individual needs. We also provide referrals for additional interventions, as needed.
All doctors that administer psychological or neuropsychological tests at our facility hold a master’s or doctoral level degree; you can trust the expertise of our neuropsychological professionals near Chicago, IL to help you. If you have suffered a brain injury or experience other brain-related disorders, we can assess your daily functioning and provide answers and solutions.
For more information about us, contact our office today.