NeuroHealth is seeking highly skilled and caring clinicians to join our team of dedicated professionals.
- Clinical Psychologist
- Master’s Level Psychologist
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship
- A well-established and continually growing pediatric and adult clinical psychology/neuropsychology/forensic psychology practice.
- Provides assessment, treatment, systems/ case management, and school consultation and advocacy services to children, adolescents (high school age and college age students), and adults.
- Located in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago (Arlington Heights).
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Master’s degree for Master’s level clinicians and psychometrists.
- Doctoral degree in clinical psychology or neuropsychology for Clinical Psychologist and Post-Doctoral Fellowship candidates.
- Strong interest and ability to work in a systems-driven practice environment with patients and families is a must.
- Strong interest and skill in report writing is an essential qualification for this position.
- Opportunity to provide supervision and to develop clinical administrative skills.
- Supervision provided for license-eligible candidates.
- Compensation commensurate with level of training and experience.
- Referrals provided by NeuroHealth.
- Full-time administrative staff support provided for scheduling, billing, insurance claims, and other administrative tasks.
- NeuroHealth offers BCBS health and dental insurance, 401k Plan, and professional development opportunities for full time employees.
Qualified candidates should email their cv and the names and phone number of three references to Dr. Laurie Philipps, Ph.D., FABPS at [email protected]. Please provide personal email address and contact phone number directly in your cv document.